'Get Out' actor Lil Rel Howery reveals he wasn't invited to the Oscars (Video)



During an appearance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' on Thursday night,  'Get Out' actor Lil Rel Howery revealed that he wasn't invited to the Grammys, despite playing a significant role in the film, which received four nominations, including one for best picture.
When asked if he was going to be in attendance, the actor and comedian said:
"Well, I thought I was. You know, we called today looking for my ticket. And they were like, 'You’re not in the first group,' " Howery revealed. “So, the first tickets that they give out, I’m not on that list.”
"Well, I thought I was. You know, we called today looking for my ticket. And they were like, 'You’re not in the first group,' " Howery revealed. “So, the first tickets that they give out, I’m not on that list.” 
Rel then compared how there were "like 20 people on stage" who accepted awards for LaLa Land and Moonlight last year. “So they get extra tickets," he said. 
Kimmel, however said he was going to make sure Howery attends the event.
 “Listen, I’ll get you in, don’t worry — I’m the host of it. You had a big part in that movie. It’s not like you had a little scene," he said. 
Watch the video below.

Comments